SIMILAR TO CUSTOMER SERVICE ANALYSIS
Just as you would examine the needs of your clients, you should examine the expectation of your audience.
- What do they expect from your presentation?
- Are they a motivated or unmotivated audience?
- Research and ask questions about your audience.
Who are they?
- What is their level of understanding of your subject matter?
- What do you expect from your audience?
- What do you want your audience to feel or do?
- What role are you supposed to play in the overall
presentations that are being given?
USE AUDIENCE EXPECTATIONS TO
- Highlight your subject matter
- Surprise your audience
- Immerse your audience in your subject matter